Monday, September 20, 2010

Simple and straight to the point

After having the Chemistry examination, I went to the TEOBRO development company with my brother and father. We asked for details and then went and visit the sample houses that have been built. I visited two sample houses and the price is a vast difference---nearly RM 100000.00 just because of the extra land.

I think that my family is not afford to buy that house with RM 200++K. We just need a house with enough rooms and facilities. However, we have to do a little decorations and choosing the furniture that is campatible with the colour of the house in order to make the atmosphere of the house more lively. Hopefully the house is also strategically situated to avoid the exposure of sunlight or to go to the capital within a short moment. I personally think that the salience characterictics of a house is comfort and safety so that we can carry out our activities in a condusive environment.

I decided to opt for a better house by listening to the opinions of my parents and brother after the trial. I think it is good to buy a house because it is a good investment to my brothers and my family can live in a better environment. It's a win-win situation.

For a poor family, everything must be simple(but powerful la. hahaha) and staraight to the point physically to avoid the excess waste of money. However, we can have dream and get a much better achievement and live our lives to fullest compared to those who were born in rich family.

Although my family is extremely in the red due to many factors, I can pursue my dream and enjoy my life to fullest.^^

No comments: