Sunday, September 19, 2010

Being an ordinary people can also be very respectful

As usual, after attending the Mathematics tuition, I went to the library at Jonker Walk to study for my trial examination. I saw a uncle who was not properly attired and sneezing or making lots of noise. Furthermore, he smoked in the toilet too. What an irresponsible library user. I thought that he was an abandoned and bad tempered old man. Hence, I didn't talk to him. However, he was reading many English books. I thought that he is well educated and knowledgeable. As the saying goes" We can not judge a book by its cover", from his behavior and attire. It's hard to convince me to respect thia man. Suddenly, the librarian who is a stammer came and asked him take care of his behavior. I was inprired by her. Although she is not pretty and is a stammer, she did her job well and take a good care of the studying atmosphere of the library. I respect her.

^^

No comments: