Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I had a wondeful break with my friends^^

Today is the first day of trial examination. I did my best in the PA 1 and PA 2 and I think that that's the best I can do. Hopefully I'll get a good result.

When I got home, I felt tired and stressful and I needed to rest and relax I thought. I called my bosom friend to ask him to swim but he could not go because he had to go back to Muar with his girlfriend. To me, I think that his life is so burdensome and yet he has to take care of his girlfriend at the same time. Fortunately, I think I have made a good decision that I concentrated on my study so that I can get a good prospect job and a brighter future. It is the time I need to work superly hard and do my best in the field that I am good at like academic and sports.

My dream is to achieve financial freedom before the age of 33. I wish that I can own a strategically located and comfortable house, my car and a lovely wonderful family. Hence, I have got to pass STPM with flying colour.

Luckily, I have lots of friends. Now only I realise the advantage of having lots of friends. When one is not available, I can ask another one and I can have a good time too. However, friends can be made up of different background, interests and so on but they must be the people with high virtue so that I will not involved myself in evil stuff and making my family worried.

I went to play basketball with friends and I met some new friends too. The basketballers are usually more cheerful and sporting. I enjoyed the time being with them. Moreover, I played quite well and I won in most of the games. What a wonderful night!!! hahaha

Later, I left the basketball court and went to the Mamal stall opposite Yok Bin to have supper with friends. The atmosphere is so relaxing and we were talking and laughing.

I love this kind of healthy life. ^^

That's all for sharing.

Thanks.

Mood: I felt great^^

No comments: